Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Motherhood & Modesto

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:26 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

Hello All,

I am a 1st time mom to Daniel who will turn 1 on Tuesday the 24th of August. We have been in Modesto since November and we really don't like it. Baby's Daddy is Army & originally from Los Angeles. His family is still down there & mine is in PA (we're not that close). I had to resign from the courts in Southern Cali, so getting a job up here has been challenging (still no luck). Recently we found out that Daddy will possibly be able to relocate to SoCal, but to date they haven't given us any information.

Just wondering if there are any stay at home Mom's out there that has children around the same age as Daniel & possibly share some Mommy advise for me. I really don't have anyone to confide in so needless to say depression is knocking at my door.

Thanks

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommaDubbs
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Hi, I'm Robin, I have a 3 y ear old DD, 15 month old DS and an 8 year old stepDD. Happy birthday to your little boy!! feel free  to private message me any time :)

nickellmomof2
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Hi, i'm dannielle, i have a dd who will be 5 on the 28th of Aug. and my ds is 5 months.  i grew up in SoCal in the San Bernadino county, in victorville. my dh has lived in modesto practically all his life so here i am...you're welcome to message me if you ever just wanna chat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)