Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

So, I have been a member for a little while but have never really contacted anybody about getting together but it sure would be nice. I have two girls Emma (4) and Isabella (1 1/2) . We moved from Turlock about 9 months ago and my husband grew up in Modesto but I grew up in Turlock so I know NOBODY at all and it can get a little boring at times always talking to kids. Don't get me wrong  I LOVE my girls they are my life. So if anybody lives around the Oakdale area and would like to meet one day it would be nice. I am a little shy until I get to know you. I hope to get a response. Have a Merry Christmas!  Nichole

holding ornaments

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
FirstJediKnight
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:22 PM

Hi, I live east of Oakdale a bit.  My youngest daughter is 3 and would like a play date.  In Oakdale there really isn't much to do if it's raining, the only place we tend to take the kids when it's raining is the Del Taco play place.  At least it lets them run around.  When it's not wet then the parks are great to take the kids to.

MrsEsteban
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 2:04 AM

Hi and welcome. :o) i havent met with any other cafemoms for play dates or to get away either (other than a couple mommies i gave clothes to) not that i wouldnt want to, i guess i'm shy also. I'm in modesto (downtown area) i have a 14month daughter and son due any day.

MommaDubbs
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:46 PM

Maybe we should meet for a playdate! My girls don't see their cousins nearly enough :) Give the girls big hugs! Love you!

Oh, and you should have said Oakdale Road area.... not just Oakdale :P

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker
thethrashersmom
by Member on Dec. 18, 2008 at 3:55 PM

Just hit me up. We hang out and go on play dates all the time!

bubynessaynate
by Member on Dec. 19, 2008 at 9:42 AM

I would be up for a playdate as well. Feel free to message me whenever you want, my daughter is 5 and my son is 2.

martinez..fam
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2008 at 11:42 PM

Hi. Im a mom of two my son is 18 months and my daughter will be four in March. We just moved back to the Modesto/Ceres area and I would love to meet up for a playdate. Weve been inside a lot because of the rain and I would love to get out meet some moms from the area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)