• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anybody noticed............

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

that as a single mom you hardly get any credit  for being the only parent actually taking care of your child????? I mean really , everybody always gets on you about how you raise your child and what your doing wrong but nobody ever mentions the father and what a low life he is for walking out on you and the child . never mind i guess I'm just the "angry" parent .

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
alexix
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Hi Jenn,

I was once a single mom and yup everyone criticized everything I did,  my ex at the time became very religious after we seperated, so of course he became the angel, even though he wasnt helping with child support or seeing his son often.  Now I'm married but I'm still getting criticized by several people around me.  Relatives and friends visit and they gotta throw some kind of comment out to us about something we're doing wrong. 

I dont know why everyone feels that I'm doing such a crappy job, my kids havent been in trouble at school, all their teachers say they're great students, they're doing good in school, they seem to have manners when we're visiting other people, but yet, others around me love to talk about my parenting.  I dont get it.  I know they're not perfect and I'm not a perfect woman (far from it) but I say we must be doing something right and they're just jealous!   Show me the perfect parent and I will sit quiet listening with notebook and pen in hand ready to take notes!

my pp kimi   

Click on a banner to go to my Avon or Passion Parties site!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)