I'm so nervous and excited! This Wednesday Carter will have a preschool/head start screening. If they see a delay (speech with Carter obviously) they will do a follow up evaluation and then a meeting for school suggestions. Which I have already narrowed down for them, they just don't know I have lol. Wow I can't believe this is happening. I've called several different schools and spoken to their speech pathologist for prek and k! I really hope this is just amazing for him and head start is just what he needed.
on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:45 PM