Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 222 Total Views
Ladies, stick a fork in me!  I am so tired and hurt, and worried.  My 12 yr old son has been out of school since feb. 12 in and out of the hospital, tons of tests!  Finally a diagnosis, that really isnt a dx, fibromyagia.  Yes casey has had problems with anxiety in the past, has been on an antidepp. (remeron)  Now we are back to therapy, back to drugs, and on top of that because of the pain, case has developed terets!  (he hasnt cursed)  He has an abdominal tic, where his abs contract constantly!  I think he will have a 6 pack soon.  Somebody give me a faith boost please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
littlejjsmommy
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 8:51 AM
I know he is goign to be ok, and you should know that you have people paryign and thinking about all of you.  You are  doing a great job and all you can do is help him get through it andf be by his side all the way
dorothykay
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 9:55 AM
hello, my name is dorothy. My daughter jennifer was diagnosed with rhuematoid arthritis finally after months of different doctors and tests, i know it can all be overwhelming but hang in there. God will not put more on you than you can handle.,even though at times you may think you cannot take anymore. My prayers will be with you and your family. My daughter is 11 and has missed numerous days of school,and evryday we deal with trying to cope with her disease. It is in several of her joints and she cannot walk at all now. I know at times you will think you cannot take anymore but you can. God only gives special needs children to mommies who are special!! remember that when you are at your lowest just keep the faith that you can and will get through this.If you need someone to talk to just message back we will get through all these worries together..
med_trans
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 5:43 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
med_trans
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2007 at 5:44 PM
GIRL YOU MADE ME TEAR UP!  YOU ARE TOO SWEET, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND YES YOU GAVE ME A BOOST. COURT
dorothykay
by on Apr. 25, 2007 at 9:08 AM
I'm glad I could help. I know there were days i just wanted to cry and scream why me. I'ts getting better to deal with,we have accepted that this is our life now. I'ts tough and at times you'll wonder why me, or did I do something wrong and thats why he's sick, I sure blamed myself. Take it day by day it's just easier. If you delve to far into thinking about his future it will drive you nuts. Remember to try although sometimes it's impossible to do, to take time for yourself. I found that being alone for awhile just shopping or anything for yourself helps a whole lot. That's my therapy just getting out and not thinking about it for awhile. Good luck and hang in there!!! P.S. God only gives us these special children because we are special mommies:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)