Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CC Please ~ New (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:15 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 205 Total Views

Hi, I'm Heather and I am new to all of this. Photography has been my hobby for as long as I can remember, but I have just now started thinking of it in a new light as maybe something I can do something with. I'm trying to learn all I can, and I also just purchased the Canon Rebel XS, so tonight I was editing photos (Paint Shop Pro) and I decided I feel a little brave and I would put them up to you ladies for some CC .  The first two are taken with my Sony Cybershot PAS - the last ones are with the Rebel. Any and all help is appreiciated! TIA

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KosMamma
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I think they are all beautiful!Good job. Im not experienced enough to give any CC so sorry about that, but I think you are doing a good job!

saddie8108
by on Aug. 27, 2010 at 11:08 AM

the 5th, 6th and 7th are pretty good.  I really like the horse one.  that was a really great capture.

Katierae23
by New Member on Aug. 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM

I like the horse one the best. I like the expression on the little girls face in #1, but I think the lighting is not the best.....I bet if you were able to capture it again with the rebel, it would have a much better feel to it. Good job.

AmazingGrace05
by Member on Sep. 16, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I like the last two. The others feel to snapshottish. Are you shooting in manual mode? Your composition is nice - be careful about cutting of at the joints, IE in #6 don't cut off the elbow, it looks like the front of her arm is coming out of nowhere. You've got a good start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)