Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photo Assignment March

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Since March is the start of spring, lets see some nature photos!

You have all of March to take a photo so don't worry if you are like me and still have a ton of snow on the ground. Just wait for a decent day and take a walk with the LO and snap some pictures. Go take a picture of your kids cleaning up the yard for some outdoor spring cleaning. Anything that would mean spring in your photo works.

Have fun and stretch those photography muscles!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MorriganzMommy
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Taken today, a deer found it's way into my fenced in backyard. Took an hour to get him out.

Zombiatarian
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:32 PM

Spring flowers popping up in my mom's flower bed.  I have no idea what they are lol.

Don't laugh.  This was only my second time using my camera. I don't know what I'm doing lol!

"There are no mistakes in life, only lessons learned"- My mom.

MorriganzMommy
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I think you did a great job. I think this is a great opportunity for you to get some great practice in. You should go out there and take pictures of these little plants growing and blooming into whatever flower it is. Then take photos of it dying. You will have to get in the same kind of angle as you are in so try to make metal notes and it wouldn't hurt to print this photo and take it with you as a reference. It would be a great practice and you'll get a story out of it.

Zombiatarian
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I'm actually over at my moms house where these plants are today.  The ones in that picture now have tiny purple buds on them now and a few others have opened up and bloomed.  I'm having a hard time today because it's really, really sunny and the sun right now is at an angle that almost all of my pics are coming out over exposed.  I managed to shade them with my body and might have gotten a shot or two.  I'm going to have to wait until later on this evening when the sun isn't so harsh.

They're really pretty blooms though.

Zombiatarian
by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 3:05 PM

So these are the buds now.  They're crocus by the way:

MorriganzMommy
by on Mar. 20, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Beautiful photos, Zombiatarian.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)