Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Photography Websites Post Here!

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:23 AM
  • 54 Replies
  • 3499 Total Views
Hi everyone let's most some of our favorite websites! Anything that has to do with photography. Thanks!
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobinK
by on Nov. 18, 2007 at 9:58 AM
http://photo.net/

great site, lots of info on the site.
sayitisntsoy
by on Jan. 3, 2008 at 4:03 PM
2 moms liked this
My absolute must go to site right now is http://www.merakohblog.com/.

I had received her DVDs for parents (www.refusetosaycheese.com) and have noticed a significant difference in the way I take photographs. Because of her CD, I FINALLY understand aperture, f-stop, shutter speed, etc. AWESOME CD for a mom!

She also has a "How to start your own photography business" kit that I am hoping to buy within the next month or so. 

Michelle
Enter our drawing to win a FREE Gourmet Candle and Bath Bar -
www.SayItIsntSoy.com
Ask me about:
Fundraisers (from any state), home/catalog parties, wholesale, Candle of the Month and starting your own gourmet candle home business

Christilub
by Member on Jan. 31, 2008 at 8:47 AM
One of my Favs is www.NorthEastFoto.com   A friend of mine is the one of the administrators of the site.  They have giving me some awesome advice on my pictures, and what kind of equipment to use.

Bellalovebug02
by on May. 15, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Hey everyone iam starting my business and i am trying to get my name out there  here is my website www.bellalifephotography.com and if you know of anyone who is looking for pictures to be done in the hillsbrough,pinellas,pasco counties please feel free to contact me ... I do weddings,families,children, 1st birthdays- 16th birthday partys,Pets..

Keisha !!

I know god wouldnt give me anything i couldnt handle, I just wish he didnt trust me so much sometimes!!!

Tinytshortt
by Member on May. 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM
This site is awesome for displaying images and getting feedback from other professional photographers. It's free for a Premium Photo site and it holds 300 pics!!! www.betterphoto.com The best way to get feedback is to give feedback to others...

Tina
BrdwysBabies
by New Member on May. 31, 2008 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
The premium site is $22/yr, but that's still not too terrible.
Quoting Tinytshortt:

This site is awesome for displaying images and getting feedback from other professional photographers. It's free for a Premium Photo site and it holds 300 pics!!! www.betterphoto.com The best way to get feedback is to give feedback to others...

Tina

wantstobeamommy
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2008 at 5:59 PM
Hey everyone I am new to this group, looks like the group owner and I live in the same town! Anyways...wanted to put my site out there for criticism
http://imaginativeimagery.googlepages.com/
crazeecricket
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 12:11 AM
I am new to this group. I have a website for the photography business I started with my husband this past year. He's the main photographer. I do all the grunt work that comes with it. But I love it. I'm still learning. Could you all give me your honest opinion about our website. I just got a Mac computer, so I plan to do something different soon, with the site, but want some feedback first. Thanks! http://www.wallacephotographyanddesign.com
kdsphotographer
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2008 at 4:10 PM

Hello, Im new to this site but Im, just in the past year, getting into photography and opening my own business.  I  would love to hear what you all think about my website, all tips and advice are welcome!!!  www.maidenphotography.com

3roosters1hen
by Member on Sep. 3, 2008 at 12:55 PM

Hi everyone!  I am a stock photographer, I also do Freelance for the Southern Califonia area and I do Images by request.  Stop in and Check out my website at:

www.imackphotos.com

Renee

Love My NIKON D80

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN