Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Editing Programs

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM
  • 64 Replies
  • 3860 Total Views
Hi everyone, there are so many editing programs out there some are free on line. List what you use.
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cybilverbeana
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 7:43 AM
I really like Picasa...its good for grouping all your pictures and doing basic editing.  For more involved editing I like photoshop, but for a basic editor you can't go wrong with picasa!
Zadiesmomma
by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 9:20 AM
Paint shop pro photo xi! I have photoshop psp9 and photoexplosion but i like pspxi

Myphotosonflickr

RobinK
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I use Picnik, I have tried all of the other ones wasnt too happy with them.. this is just what I needed to edit the photos... Its free or you can upgrade to premium for $25.
FallingStarr
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2007 at 12:17 AM
I really enjoy using Photoshop and there are so many tutorials on you tube to help ya out.  You could say I am addicted to editing photos!!!!!

PhotographyBug
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2007 at 4:45 PM

I did use Picasa but I upgraded to Photoshop elements and once you learn how to use it and do the cool things with it.  It is smooth to use.

julvan2003
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I use Picasa 2  and Picnik

I downloaded Gimp....which is free and supposed to be like adobe photoshop, but I haven't had time to mess around with it yet.
TheresaZ
by on Jan. 11, 2008 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I use Paint Shop Pro right now and I think its a really good program. You can upload your pictures to a folder on your comp then open them in PSP. My opinion it's much easier and faster than going from one program to another, giving you more time to edit.
Example:

Jillian_Alexis
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 1:38 AM

Quoting cybilverbeana:

I really like Picasa...its good for grouping all your pictures and doing basic editing.  For more involved editing I like photoshop, but for a basic editor you can't go wrong with picasa!

Same goes for me!!!!!  I do these two also!
MissInnocent
by on Jan. 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM
ok, I completely forgot I joined this group!  LOL.  And I only have a few groups!  So, I better get involved!! 
Lets see, I have Print Shop 20.  It's an old program, but I'm familiar w/ it for doing some of the things that I have not learned on Photo Shop Elements(which I use too).  I do have Picasa.  And I love it.  Especially for cropping, which I can't seem to do that way I want to, in Elements either.   I have tried Picnik, and it looks like it's fun, but I can't quite figure it all out.  So, I don't go over there too often. 
I would like to try Photo Shop Pro.
Sandyrn3
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 6:50 AM
I am using paint.net at the moment, it's free and easy to use. I've learned alot from joining other photo groups. I also use picasa it's also free but it's limited and you can't use layering.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)