Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a question that you might be able to answer.

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 160 Total Views
I have a Kodak easyshare. But I am having problems charging it and it keeping its charge. I just need to know if it is the battery, the cord to charge it with,or the camara. I haven't dropped it or left It in extreme temps or in water. Well I can have the camara oof then plug it in to charge then it will cut on and open up. I will then turn it off and it will do it again. Well it also will say its charging and I will leave it on there for a period of time. Then after it finishes I will unplug it then turn it on. It will only stay on for a second then it will flash the dead battery sign then shut off.

If it sounds like its just the battery or charger then I will buy a new ones. But I don't want to buy a new battery and it really be the camara is messed up.

I would be thankful for any kind of insight!
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
snevett
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Are you experiencing power issues before or after photographing?

I had a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS that experienced power issues as well. A buddy of mine that's been in photography for a considerably longer time than myself said to invest in a new memory card. Sometimes if a card is out dated it drains excessive amounts of battery power to write photos. 

Even after purchasing two cards (different brands) to test I was STILL experiencing issues. Thankfully my year warranty wasn't up yet. I was able to contact a Canon representative and they replaced my camera!

Not sure if this well help you any but maybe it could help you to pinpoint the exact cause of the power issues.

Good luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN