Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning everyone. So ive been crazy on googlr trying to find a school for.photography , I love being behind a camera. But im so clueless of actually doing it right ...
So I wanted to know a few things please help ladirs

1. What camera is best but inexpensive ?
2. What types of editing software do I need to have ?

How long did it take yall to get the hang of it ?

Thank you so much
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Replies (11-11):
justpeachy71904
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

so good to know, i use that as well! 

Quoting luzianagurl:

yeah, i use photoscape, free, dowloaded it on my laptop and i use it to process mostly like size pics to 500 for our contests in other groups on here. sometimes i will bump the sharpness or deepen the color a bit. plus i love B&W edits. If I really want to edit something like chge backgrounds or whatever i use ipiccy.com. love it

Quoting RealEyesRealize:

Thank u. Thats the one I was looking at . They have it at walmart. Dobu use any editing software as well ?

Quoting luzianagurl:

get a good inexensive DSLR to start out with. I use the Canon Rebel EOS, it has very clear pics and I'm usually satisfied with my results. I always hope my photos will turn out the way I saw them and they usually do with help from the great clarity this camera provides. I was so tired of getting all the noise/graininess in my pics so that's when i went shopping for new camera and have loved it for two yrs now!Have even dropped it a time or two and luckily no problems.

weddingcountdown.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN