Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Brand new here

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

Hi there, Im just starting out I uploaded a few pics I have taken and edited a bit. Could someone let me know how these are and what I can do better .. eventually I would love to do this semi pro lol

tell me what you think, thanks

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jbphotography
by New Member on May. 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Your stil life looks pretty good :) You seem to have a good eye and I love the angles of them. Your framing seems good and you used the rule of thirds very well. 

The only one of your still life's that I am not crazy about is the flowers, I find it a bit busy and the bright light takes away from the subject. 

Your portraits...

1st of all you did a great job framing your subject...I am a big believer in making your subject the main focus in the photos, I love the angles in these shots as well, though not everyone will like angles I do. Also for improvement I would def watch your focus. You will want to make sure that it falls on the eyes, I would say the 2nd picture looks to be the closet to the focal point that you want to try to achive. Also the color seems a tad off, but it isn't too bothersome as I prefer mine a bit warm as well. 

Overall I feel you did a good job, the key is to practice and to learn your camera :)
If you ever have any questions feel free to message me  

www.jlynnprophoto.com
http://www.facebook.com/JB.Photography.Bethalto
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)