Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help quick please :-)

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

I took a photo shoot of a beautiful red haired blue eyed boy 2 days ago. I have the perfect idea on one of these pictures but I have no idea how to do it. I want to keep his blue eyes in a B&W photograph. I have Picasa 3, and I have no idea how to make this happen. I did not tell his mother that I wanted to do this picture since I didnt want her looking for it when I hand over the pictures.

Please help I am currently working on the pictures now and would like to get it all done today.

Thanks ahead of time.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smarterthanyou
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

when you find out, let me know, i love pictures like that!

JRSMOM0621
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:28 PM

will do!

Quoting smarterthanyou:

when you find out, let me know, i love pictures like that!

luzianagurl
by Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 4:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I  use a free photo editor online called ipiccy.com. just upload the photo there and choose i think "basic edit" then "curves" then hit the drop down to choose "trix 400" then your pic wil turn BW then hit the paintbrush in that little box in the corner to keep the color in the eyes . you can then tweak it some like i did here

iPiccy: Loading picture

with saturation and lighten in that program. just play around and use it..it's all free!

leighp1
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I did this with my youngest daughter, but I used Paintshop pro.  I will have to check out this free program as my PSP is outdated now.

Oh and btw, the photo looks great!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)