Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS! READ BEFORE POSTING!

Posted by   + Show Post
EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST TIPS, ADVICE, RESOURCES, ECT. I STARTED THIS GROUP SO WE CAN HELP TEACH EACH OTHER. LEARN TECHNIQUES, TIPS, EDITING PROGRAMS ANYTHING AT ALL ASSOCIATED WITH PHOTOGRAPHY. LETS BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL TO EACH OTHER!
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 9:24 PM
Replies (121-129):
christydwiggins
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM

OMG...I LOVE the 2nd picture!!!

Quoting Erna2:

Hi! My name is Erna. I started getting into photography 2 years ago. I would like any tips and advice I can get...LOL!

christydwiggins
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Hi everybody!! My name is Christy, I'm a 27 yo SAHM and I have a wonderful husband. We have a 9 yo son and an 8 yo daughter. I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. My husband finally got me my camera that I've always wanted, Canon Rebel T3 ESO 1100 D.  It came with a  EFS 18-55MM  image stabilzer and a 75-300mm lenses. 

I just got it so I haven't had the chance to take very many pictures with it. I was going to take the kids out and take some this week but it has been to cold for them to be out. 

mommy2pbs
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Hello everyone my name is Annie i am from OKlahoma and i ma just starting out with photfraphy. i really love taking pics of my 4 kids and my family i have even been asked to take some family pics for somw of my friends but i want to learn and do more os my pics can be better and maybe one day have my own busness. here is one i took for some of my friends this past fall.

angelmommy2
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Hi Ladies i am Kristi. Photography has been a hobby for years. This year i did my sisters wedding. I enjoyed it so much. I want to continue to learn more.
Ladybugemt
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Hi ladies! I'm Marie :). I have always loved photography and got my camera about a month ago. :) anything helps to learn! I still use my auto settings and sometimes I play with my manual :)
dcphotography
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Hello everyone, I have been doing photos for about 10 years, just starting a new business and love learning new things :)

scmadre
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hello everyone!  Im Elizabeth and I'm new here.  I have always been interested in photography, and since I just recently purchased a Nikon D3100, I am even more anxious to get started with learning how to use all of its features.

Ladybugemt
by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Lol you sound just like me :). I also have always been interested! I also have the d3100

Quoting scmadre:

Hello everyone!  Im Elizabeth and I'm new here.  I have always been interested in photography, and since I just recently purchased a Nikon D3100, I am even more anxious to get started with learning how to use all of its features.

Tara8238
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Hi girls! My name is Tara, I'm 29 and I live in the north Houston area.  I have two sons - Jacob, 9 and Logan, 4 - and a baby due in June.  I'm also getting married later this year to a man I have been lucky to call a friend for 14 years and have been dating for almost 3 years.  

Obviously, I love photography and I think it's awesome that a community of us can come together to share thoughts and ideas.  I'm relatively new to photography and am eager to learn as much as I can.  I'm also taking classes through the New York Institute of Photography and have already learned so much.  

I'm looking forward to many great conversations! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)