Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JANUARY PHOTOS

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 9:25 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 1282 Total Views
LET'S SHARE PHOTO'S WE TOOK THIS MONTH!
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christilub
by Member on Jan. 31, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Just a few LOL

This one in my SIL with 2 of my girls, just the other day

Set the timer for this one.....my family

Hubby said he wasent ready but I love this one

ckaubisch
by Group Admin on Jan. 31, 2008 at 9:24 AM
Your pictures are wonderful! And you only use bed sheets? what do you use for lighting?
Quoting Christilub:

Just a few LOL

This one in my SIL with 2 of my girls, just the other day

Set the timer for this one.....my family

Hubby said he wasent ready but I love this one

Christilub
by Member on Jan. 31, 2008 at 9:27 AM
Thank you.....yes just bed sheets lol

I have an Alien Bees strobe light.
Quoting ckaubisch:

Your pictures are wonderful! And you only use bed sheets? what do you use for lighting?
Quoting Christilub:

Just a few LOL

MamaCass07
by on Jan. 31, 2008 at 9:47 AM
Hi! I am new to this group. I started getting interested in Photography when my son was a month or two old and have been developing my technique. I would love some CC! These are some I took last week. I got the idea from a lady in the PhotoMoms group.

I use the backside of my bed spread for my backdrop and for lighting I just use natural. My son's room has the best lighting in the house!

And this one is a pic I took while my son was playing. I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.

Card Makin Mamas!

Cricut Chirpin Mamas!

Christilub
by Member on Jan. 31, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Oh these are great!!!  He is sooooo adorable!
Quoting MamaCass07:

Hi! I am new to this group. I started getting interested in Photography when my son was a month or two old and have been developing my technique. I would love some CC! These are some I took last week. I got the idea from a lady in the PhotoMoms group.

I use the backside of my bed spread for my backdrop and for lighting I just use natural. My son's room has the best lighting in the house!

And this one is a pic I took while my son was playing. I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.

sayitisntsoy
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 5:24 PM
It has been so hard to get my 4 year old to cooperate when he sees the camera. He usually runs and hides! :)

I was able to sneak him into looking at me while at the park and I just love this picture of him.

Michelle
Enter our drawing to win a FREE Gourmet Candle and Bath Bar -
www.SayItIsntSoy.com
Ask me about:
Fundraisers (from any state), home/catalog parties, wholesale, Candle of the Month and starting your own gourmet candle home business

sayitisntsoy
by on Feb. 7, 2008 at 5:25 PM
I love the 3rd picture of your son! I like how you tilted the camera. I have been using that technique lately and just love the results.

Michelle
Enter our drawing to win a FREE Gourmet Candle and Bath Bar -
www.SayItIsntSoy.com
Ask me about:
Fundraisers (from any state), home/catalog parties, wholesale, Candle of the Month and starting your own gourmet candle home business

simplymommy206
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 5:58 PM

one of my son and one of my daughter....I'm waiting on backdrops to arrive and pro lights, which will really make a difference

olivem
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Quoting MamaCass07:

olivem
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 12:41 PM

I love the sophia one it is good and so is the last . good job. wish I could do protraits

Quoting MamaCass07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)