Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello ladies, new to the group

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 127 Total Views

hello ladies how are y'all. my names Christy. I am currently staying at home, however will be starting work hopefully in the next few days. I have a Home spa book and it has some really great ideas in it to have your own home spa, but I just starting out with this...I have no clue where to pick up the aromatherapy oils. would surely appreciate any help. thanks so much

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LuvMyBoy08
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM

im not sure if you were able to find oils yet, I know you posted this like 6 months ago.....but I sell DoTerra essential oils to businesses and individuals. if your interested let me know

bama_mama07
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

i haven't had a chance to even look and I can't afford anything right now, money is really tight.

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

im not sure if you were able to find oils yet, I know you posted this like 6 months ago.....but I sell DoTerra essential oils to businesses and individuals. if your interested let me know

LuvMyBoy08
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for getting back with me! I know what you mean :)

Quoting bama_mama07:

i haven't had a chance to even look and I can't afford anything right now, money is really tight.

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)