Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asthma

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

I am just curious....is there an herbal concoction that helps alleviate some asthma symptoms? I have read apples help? I know about strong tea (or coffee) but anything else? my meds ran out and I do not have insurance and cannot afford the $200 for  my advair. Lately its been acting up a bit, so i thought there might be an herbal way to go about this (more preferable too I might add)

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JCPenny
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Eucalyptus should help.

www.PennysPetPantry.com
For holistic pet food and treats.
Never been recalled!

www.MyHomeFacial.com
For a Spa syle home facial at a fraction of the cost.

A great work at home business!

DJLadyK
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:04 PM

yeah I've tried that when its bad or have a cold that's more of a breathing in thing, i guess I am looking for more of a herbal supplement or food.....

Tia23sb
by New Member on May. 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

The first thing you need to do is get all of the harmful chemicals out of your home.Clorox,lysol,etc.These  cleaning products that you find in Wal-Mart and other retail stores have toxnis in them that can irratate your astma.Covert you home over to heathy cleaning products.The same goes for your shampoo and lotions.I can share with you some products that I was resentley introduced..I have 2 children with asthma and 2 with ezcama.As for you not having insurance,I can help you with that to/Just send me a message back if you would like my help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)