Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For Moms in NY/NJ

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 359 Total Views
I wanted to say hi to everyone!

I am Magda and I am an Independent Consultant for a Swiss Health and Wellness Company that is growing quickly.

NY/NJ are pretty much new territory and there is a big opportunity of growth, making money and finding financial freedom. We are a networking company, not a pyramid. Nobody is going to get rich quickly, like any other business it needs to be nurtured and taken care of. You success is up to you.

I have only been with the company for 2 months and I have already seen some profit and I am having a great time!

I am currently looking for women in NY/NJ to join my team for FREE! No starting kit, no quota, no inventories.

I would love to extend and invitation to our next Business Opportunity meeting in NY/NJ. The meetings are free, no pressure, just a meeting to get all the info and questions answered.

We can always arrange a conference call and I can tell you all about it.

Don't waste the opportunity to get on with our company now!!

Magda
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
honeymommy
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2007 at 9:37 AM
Hi, i was reading your blog, and it sounds very interesting, can you explain more to me, please..ty
HCCCAMP
by on May. 2, 2007 at 11:33 PM

Quoting honeymommy:

Hi, i was reading your blog, and it sounds very interesting, can you explain more to me, please..ty
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)