Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***Juice Plus***

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 929 Total Views

Received this message from EileenMarie and thought it sounded like it needed to be posted here. If the juice is capable of healing Crohns and such, which are all intestinal, it would also be good for intestinal healing & nutrition for many.

I'm on the Biomed Moms group and saw your post on a Crohns question and saw you were into taking vitamin and mineral supplements.  Just wondered if anyone has ever told you about Juice Plus a whole food nutraceutical (this means it's food based).  It's something that helped my son John who is diagnosed with Autism and Sensory Integration.  He had severe food issues because of their texture and Juice Plus helped us finally get some fruits and vegetables in him. 

Juice Plus is basically fruits and vegetables in a capsule, gummie and chewable.  I liked it because it had research behind it, independent third party clinical placebo controlled over 13 studies conducted over 15 years. 

I became a distributer of it and have several customers of mine who use it because they have a health condition and some that don't, but know they need to get more fruits and vegetables in them on a daily basis that is easy.  I specifically have a male customer that has both Crohns and Collitus that say's Juice Plus benefits him a great deal.

If you would like to find out more about Juice Plus my website is  Be sure to check out Juice Plus Research tab and then click on the What Health Professionals Say tab for short 45 second video clips from doctors.

My favorite clips are Dr. William Sears, Dr. Delia Garcia, Dr. Tamara Sachs and Mitra Ray a biochemist.

Sometimes word of mouth gives us the best avenues for improving our health.

Hope this helps you, Eileen

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM

EileenMarie here and I just wanted to clarify:

Juice Plus is not a juice.  It's a variety of 7 fruits and 8 vegetables that are juiced and dehydrated thru a special process, that retains the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables and turns it into a powdered form, which is incapsulated into a capsule and is also available in a  gummie and a chewable form.  The fruits and vegetables in Juice Plus are only picked when they are ripe and are herbacide and pesticide free.  Juicing occurs within hours of picking to retain most of the nutrients.

Juice Plus opened up the palate of my Sensory food texture sensitive son John and made it possible for him to try other foods.  Some of the great independent third party placebo controlled research on Juice Plus shows the following benefits of taking Juice Plus.

Juice Plus delivers key phytonutrients that are absorbed by the body.

Juice Plus reduces oxidative stress (something our children have a high rate of)

Juice Plus helps support a healthy immune system ( our kids need immune support)

Juice Plus helps protect DNA (two exciting clinical studiies were done by University of Florida and Brigham Young University).

Juice Plus positively impacts several key indicators of cardiovascular wellness.

If anyone would like to ask any questions they can cafe mom me or email me at

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)