Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Profile Pic

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:49 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 312 Total Views
1 mom liked this

THANK YOU to whomever changed our groups profile pic!!! :)  Cute heart...who made it? ♥

good

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I did but I want a better more cheerier pic :) Was going to look through the pics here and ask to use one from here but haven't had a chance so if you have one pls let me know. That's one of the cinnamon ornaments my children and I made :) ~Yolanda~

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Do you want to change it each month to reflect a holiday within the current month or keep one pic for awhile?  I'll be happy to post some pics, but I too need time to get to that and have other things I need to do first. :)  I know Kathy has some awesome craft pics! She's amazing! Definately ask her :) ♥  It's nice to see an active Group Owner, so thanks for all you're doing for our group♥ :)

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this

I would love to change the profile pic monthly, or for the holidays. Let me know Yolanda, I'd be happy to do this myself. Thank you Michelle for such nice praise...everything you do is wonderful too.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Kathy that would be so awesome!!!! And thanks so much both of you! I think changing it every holiday is a great idea! :))))))

Quoting Kathy112761:

I would love to change the profile pic monthly, or for the holidays. Let me know Yolanda, I'd be happy to do this myself. Thank you Michelle for such nice praise...everything you do is wonderful too.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

That is such a great idea Thanks so much! Would you also be interested in being an administrator? I think the would be so awesome! :)))))))

Quoting blessed33:

Do you want to change it each month to reflect a holiday within the current month or keep one pic for awhile?  I'll be happy to post some pics, but I too need time to get to that and have other things I need to do first. :)  I know Kathy has some awesome craft pics! She's amazing! Definately ask her :) ♥  It's nice to see an active Group Owner, so thanks for all you're doing for our group♥ :)

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

That is so sweet of you to ask! I'm touched...I'd be happy to do that and I look forward to what our awesome group can & will be doing in the future! Thanks!♥

Quoting SophRichRel:

That is such a great idea Thanks so much! Would you also be interested in being an administrator? I think the would be so awesome! :)))))))

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok I did it :) Thanks so much! This is an example of the growth of a group :))))

Quoting blessed33:

That is so sweet of you to ask! I'm touched...I'd be happy to do that and I look forward to what our awesome group can & will be doing in the future! Thanks!♥

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Photobucket

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:29 AM
1 mom liked this

That's cool! I've always loved time-lapsed photography! Thanks for posting that! :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

Ok I did it :) Thanks so much! This is an example of the growth of a group :))))

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I was thinking about this group growing. There were 681 members but most haven't logged on for more than 2yrs and so I was thinking that we might make this group grow and a pic of seeds growing popped in my head :))))

Quoting blessed33:

That's cool! I've always loved time-lapsed photography! Thanks for posting that! :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Very good thought!  We've already started to grow in the past few weeks, so there's lots of room to grow in this new year!♥ So exciting! :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

I was thinking about this group growing. There were 681 members but most haven't logged on for more than 2yrs and so I was thinking that we might make this group grow and a pic of seeds growing popped in my head :))))

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)