Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine Scrabble tile Pendant

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 470 Total Views
1 mom liked this

The number one jewelry seller store on Etsy sells only Scrabble Tile Pendants :) I googled it and was surprised! It's fairly easy to do. I made a couple myself using beach background a piece of sea glass we found here on Maui but I have to locate where I stored the pics. I still have a lot of scrabble tiles left too :)

Learn how to make this yourself :) She has a link to the tutorial. 

http://artsyvava.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentine-scrabble-tile-pendants.html

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

That's really cute.  I did for Christmas for my in-laws a large scrabble wall art of all the family names, turned out awesome, they loved it.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Do you have a pic of it? I'd Love to see that! :))))

Quoting Kathy112761:

That's really cute.  I did for Christmas for my in-laws a large scrabble wall art of all the family names, turned out awesome, they loved it.

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course I do....lol. Here it is:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it!!! Great idea for genealogy too! We go to Saver's here on Maui and whenever they have games for sale we buy usually costs $1.00. Pretty good :))))

Quoting Kathy112761:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

That's what I was thinking when I saw it...Genealogy/Family Tree for sure! So cool-love it!  So talented!♥ :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

Love it!!! Great idea for genealogy too! We go to Saver's here on Maui and whenever they have games for sale we buy usually costs $1.00. Pretty good :))))

Quoting Kathy112761:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this

So true!!! Super creative! I Love crafts and I can't possibly do all so it's nice for me to see others crafts :))))

Quoting blessed33:

That's what I was thinking when I saw it...Genealogy/Family Tree for sure! So cool-love it!  So talented!♥ :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

Photobucket

karanmi
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting Kathy112761:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Kathy112761:

That is cute. I have seen them done with wood or could use 4x4 tiles with the names and have thought about doing one with my husbands and my name adding all the kids names into ours. . I have one  wall that I think it would be realy neat on. 

Karan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)