Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Video Tutorials

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Has anyone ever done a craft video tutorial? My youngest daughter and I and sometimes my son used to do them about 2 yrs. ago. It was fun but our video camera wasn't the best.

If anyone would like to learn how to make a craft video tutorial just let me know. I'm amateurish but at least you could learn the basics.

Here's an example of my daughter and son making flower top pens ~

Photobucket

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

So sweet...they look like pro's.  I enjoy watching tutorials, but I don't have a video recorder of any kind except on my ph and that wouldn't work well...so I'll just keep watching instead of making. :) lol

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Thanks! My son is really shy so that he did this was a breakthrough! My daughter has never been shy in front of a camera :) She's done a couple local talk shows, has her own radio show, and just recently got scouted to attend Barbizon a school for modeling, acting and such so we're very excited about that!

Quoting blessed33:

So sweet...they look like pro's.  I enjoy watching tutorials, but I don't have a video recorder of any kind except on my ph and that wouldn't work well...so I'll just keep watching instead of making. :) lol

Photobucket

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL I know how that is...our girl is now 22 & a ham in front of the camera! But she's shy at first if she doesn't know you. Lol  Wow-she sounds like a very driven girl! Not many have their own radio show! Does she have it in the home or at a local station? You have your hands full at home for sure! :) Hope it all goes well♥

Quoting SophRichRel:

Thanks! My son is really shy so that he did this was a breakthrough! My daughter has never been shy in front of a camera :) She's done a couple local talk shows, has her own radio show, and just recently got scouted to attend Barbizon a school for modeling, acting and such so we're very excited about that!

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM

My hands are very full! Right now I have my 3 yr. old grandson with swimmers ear and fever too! My daughter's radio show is at the Paia Youth and Cultural Center here on Maui. It can also be streamed online at pycc.com. She has a radio show tomorrow and the subject is riding a public bus which she did today for the first time. I don't let her catch the public bus but she had to get the experience so she had her brother and boyfriend with her.

Quoting blessed33:

LOL I know how that is...our girl is now 22 & a ham in front of the camera! But she's shy at first if she doesn't know you. Lol  Wow-she sounds like a very driven girl! Not many have their own radio show! Does she have it in the home or at a local station? You have your hands full at home for sure! :) Hope it all goes well♥

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Hope he feels better soon! You are juggling for sure-but then, when aren't we Mom's doing that!? Lol  That's so cool your girl is doing that! Good for her! We didn't allow our girl to ride the city bus till she was about that age 14/15...but it was a straight shot from our place to the school, and not far to the ymca, so there were times it was a blessing she used it. We taught her how, and she took a class on how to use the bus system at their depot, and if you were under 18, you got a pass for only $10! It was a good deal. Glad they went with her♥ Hope your grandson feels better! :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

My hands are very full! Right now I have my 3 yr. old grandson with swimmers ear and fever too! My daughter's radio show is at the Paia Youth and Cultural Center here on Maui. It can also be streamed online at pycc.com. She has a radio show tomorrow and the subject is riding a public bus which she did today for the first time. I don't let her catch the public bus but she had to get the experience so she had her brother and boyfriend with her.

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Thanks Kathy! I'm getting ready to take him home pretty soon. His mom and dad miss him :)))

Quoting blessed33:

Hope he feels better soon! You are juggling for sure-but then, when aren't we Mom's doing that!? Lol  That's so cool your girl is doing that! Good for her! We didn't allow our girl to ride the city bus till she was about that age 14/15...but it was a straight shot from our place to the school, and not far to the ymca, so there were times it was a blessing she used it. We taught her how, and she took a class on how to use the bus system at their depot, and if you were under 18, you got a pass for only $10! It was a good deal. Glad they went with her♥ Hope your grandson feels better! :)

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)