Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out my awesome score

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 119 Total Views
1 mom liked this

DH's cousin told me about a craft and party supply store that is HUGE, it's called Dealer's Discounts. I was like a kid in a candy store. Dan was with me so I had to hold back...lol. Trust me I will be going back, I know I could spend hours in this store. I went because I needed to get some silk flowers for a centerpiece and bud vases I need to do for Grandma's memorial service. I did look at the baskets too, but I wasn't really that impressed with them, they had a lot but really nothing special. But I did get all these flowers for a little over $20 bucks.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

You definately scored very well on those finds! :) I know they'll look wonderful♥

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:28 AM

SWEET!!!! I cannot wait to see what you make! My niece is making her Valentine baskets and they're looking pretty good! Have you ever tried ordering your flowers on eBay?

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

No I never have, I have checked on it but never have. Ohhh, Valentine baskets should be pretty.

Quoting SophRichRel:

SWEET!!!! I cannot wait to see what you make! My niece is making her Valentine baskets and they're looking pretty good! Have you ever tried ordering your flowers on eBay?

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Well they do have good deals the only drawback is our money goes somewhere else :/

Quoting Kathy112761:

No I never have, I have checked on it but never have. Ohhh, Valentine baskets should be pretty.

Quoting SophRichRel:

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)