Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earrings

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 161 Total Views

I'm pretty new to jewelry making, I'm in a swap in another group. We each have to make 8 of the same earring, then we send them to the GO, she then will sort through them all and send us each back 8 different pair of earrings.

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:12 AM

They are exquisite Kathy! I Love them!!!

clapping

kimmerann811
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I got a sneak peak, I'm doing the same swap.:-) They are really pretty you did a great job! I'm still working on mine, I've got really bad carpel tunnel in by right wrist. (I'm right handed) and my fingers keep going numb.
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:50 PM

You're a trooper! That's why I'm training my daughter's to do my wire wrap, I don't have carpel tunnel but sometime when I finish wrapping my fingers are sore!

Quoting kimmerann811:

I got a sneak peak, I'm doing the same swap.:-) They are really pretty you did a great job! I'm still working on mine, I've got really bad carpel tunnel in by right wrist. (I'm right handed) and my fingers keep going numb.

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:52 PM

LOL, well you know what one pair will look like. 

Quoting kimmerann811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN