Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lord's Prayer Cross Stitch

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 465 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I've been working on this for about a month now, and it's all most finished.

by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on May. 13, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Kathy you never cease to amaze me! :)))

armyvet06
by on May. 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Beautiful!
blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on May. 14, 2013 at 2:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Nice!  I have one too, but it's not done yet. What's new! LOL  I hope to get it done by the time it's County Fair time!  Good job girl♥

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on May. 14, 2013 at 3:02 AM

When is the county fair?

Quoting blessed33:

Nice!  I have one too, but it's not done yet. What's new! LOL  I hope to get it done by the time it's County Fair time!  Good job girl♥

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on May. 14, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Very nice!

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on May. 15, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Our county fair is July 27-Aug 3, State Fair is Aug 2-18, but we only enter in the county fair...it costs to enter into the state one...too rich for our blood...well, pocketbook, LOL

Quoting Kathy112761:

When is the county fair?

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on May. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Good morning! Just got up and making coffee :) Michelle you were the inspiration to start this forum :))) I saw all your beautiful creations in the photo section. Hope you're having an awesome and Blessed day everyone!

Quoting blessed33:

Our county fair is July 27-Aug 3, State Fair is Aug 2-18, but we only enter in the county fair...it costs to enter into the state one...too rich for our blood...well, pocketbook, LOL

Quoting Kathy112761:

When is the county fair?

Quoting blessed33:

looneymom424
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I love this

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning to you! How's the sunrise in Hawaii? Wow-I had no idea & thanks for your kind words♥  Glad you liked my photo's :) Here's one more...just finished this the other day. ;) Guess this will go in the fair! Lol  Have a super day! XO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoting SophRichRel:

Good morning! Just got up and making coffee :) Michelle you were the inspiration to start this forum :))) I saw all your beautiful creations in the photo section. Hope you're having an awesome and Blessed day everyone!

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Kathy112761:

When is the county fair?

Quoting blessed33:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on May. 16, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Hi Michelle! that is a beautiful wreath!!! :))) Yes, I saw all the photo's you posted but no one was looking but here on the posts they are :))) and you have so many nice crafts too! I Love It! :) 

Quoting blessed33:

Good Morning to you! How's the sunrise in Hawaii? Wow-I had no idea & thanks for your kind words♥  Glad you liked my photo's :) Here's one more...just finished this the other day. ;) Guess this will go in the fair! Lol  Have a super day! XO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Kathy112761:

When is the county fair?

Quoting blessed33:

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)