Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here are my Santa Buckets

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 352 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Here are the 1st 5 I still have 9 more to go.

by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alieda
by Alieda/Admin on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:51 PM
These are wonderful
Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Alieda:

These are wonderful

Thanks I am going to fill them with odds and ends stuff like gloves, hats, candles, soaps, books,crayons, coloring books, cars, hand warmers, small tools, etc whatever I can find.

Alieda
by Alieda/Admin on Jun. 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
What wonderful gift
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

This is just tooooo cute!!! I imagine it's easy for you to get the big cans from the cafeteria yea? What's also neat is you really are doing it while you have the time, thinking ahead. That's awesome Cheryl!!! :)))

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM

You are a real Santa Claus :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting Alieda:

These are wonderful

Thanks I am going to fill them with odds and ends stuff like gloves, hats, candles, soaps, books,crayons, coloring books, cars, hand warmers, small tools, etc whatever I can find.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jun. 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep ,really easy for me well actually anyone that wants cans remember the cafeteria they'll give them to you.I am always doing things in the summer.One year I made Valentines stuff for the next year .

Quoting SophRichRel:

This is just tooooo cute!!! I imagine it's easy for you to get the big cans from the cafeteria yea? What's also neat is you really are doing it while you have the time, thinking ahead. That's awesome Cheryl!!! :)))

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jun. 3, 2013 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I really like that Cheryl :) Doing things ahead of time, I'm getting better at it :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Yep ,really easy for me well actually anyone that wants cans remember the cafeteria they'll give them to you.I am always doing things in the summer.One year I made Valentines stuff for the next year .

Quoting SophRichRel:

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

lovengrace
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Look @ that glittery belt, loving it. I wanna make some Christmas cans, i do, i do. Mayb i'll do mr. snowman. My grams use to do the fruits & nuts bag for the kids in the family. She has Alzheimer now so don't do too much of anything now but she still hanging in there. Her traditional brown paper Christmas bags was the highly prize snack bags along with our toys. I think my cousin now continues with that because I got one from her last year. I always wanted to start up Family Christmas Baskets but never really got them off the idea. So myb this year I can do the Chrismas Cans. I already have tons of saved up baby formula milk cans i've been collecting.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting lovengrace:

Look @ that glittery belt, loving it. I wanna make some Christmas cans, i do, i do. Mayb i'll do mr. snowman. My grams use to do the fruits & nuts bag for the kids in the family. She has alheziers now so don't do too much of anything now but she still hanging in there. Her traditional brown paper christmas bags was the highly prize snack bags along with our toys. I think my cousin now continues with that because I got one from her last year. I always wnted to start up Family Christmas Baskets but never really got them off the idea. So myb this year I can do the Chrismas Cans. I already have tons of saved up baby formula milk cans i've been collecting.

There is nothing on mine that I have purchased for making these Like I said I got the cans at my school and since I open a ton a day it was so easy to get. I had all of the materials from something else I did or material that was my Mother In laws I inherited when she passed on.

Even the glitter was hers.

I think they will all be so surprised at their buckets and not expecting them. I am at a loss though what to make or do for a boy 15.

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jul. 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are adorable. 

A 15 year old boy that is a hard one. I always have a hard time filling Nicholas's stocking, he's 17 now but it's been hard for a few years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)