Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Judi's FREE Cloth Doll Pattern

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
1 mom liked this

undefined

Baby Bows
About 18" to 20" long

With a few changes Baby Bows turns into a cute bear!

A SUPER SIMPLE
AND FUN PATTERN!

by Judi Ward/Judi's Dolls

click on crafter name for link

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lovengrace
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM

so adorable I want to make & will

clowry02
by Chrissy/Admin on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to make one so cute

lovengrace
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I got to get material and everything. I bought a small straight stitch-only sewing machine ( which is sitting right here in front of my face) still in its box. I had a better one that got thrown out wth other things Ieft at my old apartment : (. I guess i was taking too long to pick it up. Alot of my things got toss, like books, photo abums, a brand new toddler bed. Man......o well.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Oh wow! Got tossed or took is more like it! I'm glad you were able to get yourself another sewing machine. I have 2 sewing machines and I have to get using them!!! It's the time :)))

Quoting lovengrace:

I got to get material and everything. I bought a small straight stitch-only sewing machine ( which is sitting right here in front of my face) still in its box. I had a better one that got thrown out wth other things Ieft at my old apartment : (. I guess i was taking too long to pick it up. Alot of my things got toss, like books, photo abums, a brand new toddler bed. Man......o well.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

That is a really cute doll pattern :)))

Bizmom
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:04 AM
2 moms liked this

cute!!!!!

lovengrace
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I know, I know : (. It was a 2 apartment house. My mom lives downstairs and I use to live in the separate unit upstairs. My uncle lived nxt door and was moving in upstairs after I moved out. It's a old older house and been in the family since my great grands came here from the South. My uncle been wanting to move close to home. Him & his siblings grew up in the apartment house upstairs. As close as he came was to move into the house nxt door. I moved out in the summer of 2010 to Wisconsin but back to Indiana before the year was out. Me & my SO (kids dad) decided to try to make it work. So my uncle was finally able to move back home literally. He gutted to remoldle the whole house upstairs. I kept some of my belongings there, no rush. In fact i was talking more to my mom than my uncle ( bad choice ) about things i wanted to keep, gathering it all in a front bedroom. I moved actually on h nxt street over. But ne day sooner than later my uncle hired some men to clean house. Throwing away everything, yes. I cant get back lost photos . My shelves of reading books, sewing machine, toddler bed, all my craft stash, other items. I was so hurt. I just chopped it up though. I mean I didn't directly talk to him about what I was keeping. So I can't get too mad. I thought my mom would've been my look out because she was going to hlp him dump but he hired some men to. Since my mom work nights she sleep during the day so missed the move. O well. What is , is. Now to find out (last week) my uncle changed his mind about moving in. All that work thus far he done, gutting & all. Now he want to sell the new tub, sink & other things he bought, inwhch he lost the receipts t much of it. So now we have a gutted house nobody can move into unless they put in to get it finish. So that's that :) .

tQuoting SophRichRel:

Oh wow! Got tossed or took is more like it! I'm glad you were able to get yourself another sewing machine. I have 2 sewing machines and I have to get using them!!! It's the time :)))

Quoting lovengrace:

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh wow! First, how neat to have a house that's been in the family that long! Hopefully someone will fix it up though! 

Quoting lovengrace:

I know, I know : (. It was a 2 apartment house. My mom lives downstairs and I use to live in the separate unit upstairs. My uncle lived nxt door and was moving in upstairs after I moved out. It's a old older house and been in the family since my great grands came here from the South. My uncle been wanting to move close to home. Him & his siblings grew up in the apartment house upstairs. As close as he came was to move into the house nxt door. I moved out in the summer of 2010 to Wisconsin but back to Indiana before the year was out. Me & my SO (kids dad) decided to try to make it work. So my uncle was finally able to move back home literally. He gutted to remoldle the whole house upstairs. I kept some of my belongings there, no rush. In fact i was talking more to my mom than my uncle ( bad choice ) about things i wanted to keep, gathering it all in a front bedroom. I moved actually on h nxt street over. But ne day sooner than later my uncle hired some men to clean house. Throwing away everything, yes. I cant get back lost photos . My shelves of reading books, sewing machine, toddler bed, all my craft stash, other items. I was so hurt. I just chopped it up though. I mean I didn't directly talk to him about what I was keeping. So I can't get too mad. I thought my mom would've been my look out because she was going to hlp him dump but he hired some men to. Since my mom work nights she sleep during the day so missed the move. O well. What is , is. Now to find out (last week) my uncle changed his mind about moving in. All that work thus far he done, gutting & all. Now he want to sell the new tub, sink & other things he bought, inwhch he lost the receipts t much of it. So now we have a gutted house nobody can move into unless they put in to get it finish. So that's that :) .

tQuoting SophRichRel:

Quoting lovengrace:

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)