Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some things we have made lately

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

These are Juggling balls

Instructions are here and are so easy to make

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22263/forums/read/18757407/DIY_Juggling_Balls

This is our grandson Atreau, he's 8 and had been with us for about 12 days.

We made turkey handprints and Turkey pinecones from our scavenger hunt we did at the park.

This is a Bee from a Mustard Bottle I out this in my newly done garden spot.

Instructions here

http://www.cafemom.com/group/22263/forums/read/18367420/Recycling_a_Mustard_Container_into_a_Bee_Stake

More to come when I get the pictures down loaded.

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

You were busy :))) Atreau is he named after the boy in Neverending Story?

You're an awesome grandma!!! :)))

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

Thanks, I think he had a really great time and when he came back a few days later for the Mud Drags he told Grandpa I really miss Grandma. It made my heart soar!

He was such a pain in the neck at times and embarassed me a few times but over all I think he really enjoyed his stay here. I have never had anyone of our grandkids for more that just an over night visit so this was different. I was so tired in the end trying to keep him occupied but it worked out and we did something everyday. That's why I wasn't on much. He looked over my shoulder every time I did get on.

zboys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I like the bee stake.  : )

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM

You were very busy, and everything looks awesome. Atreau is adorable and looks pretty proud of his crafts. 

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I can imagine! I Love it when my grandson says he wants to come to my house he misses me :)))

Mud drags! I Love that and demolition derby. 

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

Thanks, I think he had a really great time and when he came back a few days later for the Mud Drags he told Grandpa I really miss Grandma. It made my heart soar!

He was such a pain in the neck at times and embarassed me a few times but over all I think he really enjoyed his stay here. I have never had anyone of our grandkids for more that just an over night visit so this was different. I was so tired in the end trying to keep him occupied but it worked out and we did something everyday. That's why I wasn't on much. He looked over my shoulder every time I did get on.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Kathy112761:

You were very busy, and everything looks awesome. Atreau is adorable and looks pretty proud of his crafts. 

Thanks,We were extremely busy we did a scavenger hunt and found the pinecones. We did some other things as well as he read 9 books while he was here and a few trips to the library among lots of other things.

He was kind of being a snot making the turkey handprints he said this is boring. So, I said you can always go sit in the bedroom and we'll finish. He changed his tune real fast and even made a Penquin after that to which I didn't take a picture of that

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SophRichRel:

I can imagine! I Love it when my grandson says he wants to come to my house he misses me :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

Us too and Monster Truck Shows and old Classic cars and car shows.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Monster Trucks! I forgot about that one. Richard always had a Grave Digger, Big Foot, and Snake Bite! All kinds, big, small, remote, roll over and his favorite video was There Goes A Monster Truck :)))

Yea, we've never been to a Monster Truck show though but maybe one day :)

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SophRichRel:

Monster Trucks! I forgot about that one. Richard always had a Grave Digger, Big Foot, and Snake Bite! All kinds, big, small, remote, roll over and his favorite video was There Goes A Monster Truck :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

We have a lot of things in common there Girl! Yay! =)

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM

'pears so :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

Something like that.

We have a lot of things in common there Girl! Yay! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)