Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

More things I have made

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

I finally got around to taking more pictures and uplaoding them to my computer.

This is similar to what I made Aleida for the 4th of July swap. I know she didn't show any pictures and I am not sure if she knew what to do with them. I made the flag huge before I realized I couldn't ship it that big to here so I made hers with popsickle sticks which you just stick in the ground or in a plant and then the firecrackers that are 3 stuck togther mine look different hers are fatter with only 1 pipecleaner stuck out of the top. Sorry my picnic table needs redone.

These are those paper clip flowers. They are drying.

This is my Mushroom I made out of an enamel bowl and a big stick I found in the yard.

This is a Broken Pot Gnome garden I out together yesterday. I still want to figure out what else to add to it. I found some of the small things in my craft room I have so many crafts it'll all be here long after I am gone if I don't come up with something else to make with them LOL!

Working on a few other things as well that aren't finished.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
zboys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

What are the firecrackers made out of?

I like those and the gnome garden.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting zboys:

What are the firecrackers made out of?

I like those and the gnome garden.

Firecrackers are made out of an old broom stick or large sticks
SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this

All of it is sooooooo nice!!!! :)))

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SophRichRel:

I'm trying less than a month school starts which means my crafting slows way down until I get days off and then it's usually filled with so much more than I have time to do.

SophRichRel
by Yolanda/Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I know Cheryl! Someday you'll be able to retire and craft to your heart's delight :)))

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting SophRichRel:

I'm trying less than a month school starts which means my crafting slows way down until I get days off and then it's usually filled with so much more than I have time to do.

"My children are my motivation to become a better person. My children motivate me to continue to learn, to get up when I've been knocked down, and to be persistent in my endeavors!"

Alieda
by Alieda/Admin on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM

I do not have any plants so I sat the flag on my bar , I have a bar that divides my living room from my kitchen. So I had all my 4th of July stuff on it along the fire , I had your fireworks you made me . I also have two little lantern one has a flag on it , the other has USA on it they change colors when they are on. I also have a uncle Sam. Your swap ideas looked very nice there.

Moms_Angels1960
by Cheryl/Head Admin on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Quoting Alieda:

I do not have any plants so I sat the flag on my bar , I have a bar that divides my living room from my kitchen. So I had all my 4th of July stuff on it along the fire , I had your fireworks you made me . I also have two little lantern one has a flag on it , the other has USA on it they change colors when they are on. I also have a uncle Sam. Your swap ideas looked very nice there.

That's awesome! Glad you found a place to put everything it all seems like it would be a very nice grouping. I just thought I would show what I have made and I made these for you as well as for me.

tramcd
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute crafts!
Alieda
by Alieda/Admin on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

That cool , I wish I know more about posting pictures on the net. I have be very lucky in my swaps I have like both your 4th of July things and my birdhouse from the swap before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)