Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sort of Finished

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

I have been working on this top project since last year I finally have most of it finished just in time to put it away oh well, there's always next year right? I have to find some raffia for the top  but I don't have any green and not sure I want to buy a whole bag just for this suggestions?

I need to add leaves to this Thanks Yolanda for posting it took me a few weeks to finish but at least i got it done THIS year.

I also made these from the group post in here as well.

by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM

It all looks so cute! I really like the jar lid pumpkin & have seen it done many ways & I like it with the pages on it. Everything turned out really well. :)

Moms_Angels1960
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blessed33:

It all looks so cute! I really like the jar lid pumpkin & have seen it done many ways & I like it with the pages on it. Everything turned out really well. :)

I'm wondering if I should flip the lids around go from small to large what do you think?

Thanks I have been working hard on things at times.

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

I'm wondering if I should flip the lids around go from small to large what do you think?

It would work either way, but for Me-I'd leave it as is, because the smaller one at the bottom balances with the size of the pot holding them, so it's better visually-to me anyway Lol  I think that if I saw them from small to large, it would remind Me of a snowman shape-but that's just me & how I see things, Lol  Your hard work shows :)

Moms_Angels1960
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

It would work either way, but for Me-I'd leave it as is, because the smaller one at the bottom balances with the size of the pot holding them, so it's better visually-to me anyway Lol  I think that if I saw them from small to large, it would remind Me of a snowman shape-but that's just me & how I see things, Lol  Your hard work shows :)

Thanks so much for all of that you are so right it would look more like a snowman. With the lids being only those 2 sizes it was hard to try and figure out how I wanted them.

Kathy112761
by Kathy/Owner on Nov. 6, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Cheryl, everything looks awesome, you did a wonderful job. I had wanted to make the mason rings pumpkin too but I just haven't had the time.

kbpegasus
by Donna on Nov. 6, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

They all came out so nice!

blessed33
by Michelle/Head Admin on Nov. 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

Thanks so much for all of that you are so right it would look more like a snowman. With the lids being only those 2 sizes it was hard to try and figure out how I wanted them.

It all turned out great-you're a wonderful crafter!  Can't wait to see your next creations. :)

Moms_Angels1960
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Quoting Kathy112761:

Cheryl, everything looks awesome, you did a wonderful job. I had wanted to make the mason rings pumpkin too but I just haven't had the time.

Thanks Kathy, I know what you mean it seems like my list gets longer and longer and my time is shorter and shorter.
Moms_Angels1960
by on Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Quoting blessed33:

It all turned out great-you're a wonderful crafter!  Can't wait to see your next creations. :)

Me either :)

PattyinNV
by Patty on Nov. 6, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything looks so nice, great job!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)