Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long after.....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 360 Total Views

You had your IUD removed did you conceive??? Please be sure to mention which IUD you had (ie: ParaGaurd or Mirena)

Thank you!!! 

~TTC A 2010 Baby Girl~

Click Here For Love♥Letters

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angelfire20037
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I had the IUD Mirena i actually got pg while it was in and the dr had to take it out and we lost it....

busymomwithboys
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I got my mernia out in may 09 and I got my BFP in OCtober....5 cycles

Mommy2Kaelen
by on Nov. 7, 2009 at 12:26 AM

I got  mine out the beginning of August I got pregnant my first cycle but it was a tubal and I had to have it removed.   I'm hoping I get preggo this time but since it's my first cycle since the surgery I'm not counting on it but who knows.  I don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant just staying pregnant.  O ya I had the Mirena.

VinnysMomma10
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM

You are in my prayers for a BFP and a sticky bean Momma! I hope all turns out well for you. My best wishes of luck and happiness to you and your SO.

good luckbaby dust

Quoting Mommy2Kaelen:

I got  mine out the beginning of August I got pregnant my first cycle but it was a tubal and I had to have it removed.   I'm hoping I get preggo this time but since it's my first cycle since the surgery I'm not counting on it but who knows.  I don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant just staying pregnant.  O ya I had the Mirena.

TTC A 2010 Baby Girl~Click for Love♥Letters

VinnysMomma10
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I had ParaGaurd (no hormones) and I have an irregular cycle, last AF for the end of Sept. I had my IUD removed Oct 12th..... my recommendations from my DR I am testing weekly with the cheapest test I can find...... Today I feel nauseous, a slight headache and VERY light cramping....... normally before my AF I only get a symptom of cramps and usually they are medium on the pain scale...... I am reluctant to get my hopes up but I will be buying a test this afternoon and doing all I can to hold out till tomorrow AM to test......

TTC A 2010 Baby Girl~Click for Love♥Letters

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)