Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wondering how ya'll told...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

dh and family u were pregnant! i told dh when i find out i'm pg he will be at work and i will surprise him somehow! but i was just wondering how ya'll told urs if u were creative or just blurted it out or what? BTW i'm not yet! we tried 1 night then the next AF came along so i'm still waiting to get over that!!

ttc

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AidanCamsMom
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Well, I can't be much help on the surprise front! LOL This time around, I took a test in the afternoon because my period was late. The line was so incredibly faint that I told him it was negative. The next morning I decided to test again. I brought him the test and asked if he saw the same faint line I did. He said yes, but it was too faint to mean anything. So I asked him to get me a digital. I went and took it at the store and brought it out to show him it said "pregnant". He was in total shock, as was I, as we were not trying! :)  As for family, we just called them. We didn't know how anyone would take the news. My DH's parents were very excited for us, my family on the other hand was not. Oh well. Good luck with TTC and finding a neat way to surprise your DH!

Photobucket

Mommy8271120
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM

LOL I just did this post in another group but the first time I called him and the second time I drove to his work and gave him the test. We were not trying when we got pregnant the second time but he knew I was going to the doctors so I said I would go to his work and show him the test results, lol. The next time I am going to put Big Brother shirts on the boys and see if he gets it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)