Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cervical Mucus question...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

I've never really paid attantion to my CM before, but decided to this month...  yesterday it was really sticky & whitish, kind of like booger looking, lol.  This morning it was completely clear, really stretchy & wet seeming... does that mean im ovulating today or just sometime soon?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2010 at 9:24 PM

The sticky white cm is what you get when you're approaching ovulation and the clear slippery kind is what you get when you're actively ovulating lol. When trying for a girl, you want to have sex during the sticky white stage and NOT have sex during the slippery egg white stage. Your siggy is hilarious btw!

Mommy8271120
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Quoting Kaybean:

The sticky white cm is what you get when you're approaching ovulation and the clear slippery kind is what you get when you're actively ovulating lol. When trying for a girl, you want to have sex during the sticky white stage and NOT have sex during the slippery egg white stage. Your siggy is hilarious btw!

what she said I like the siggy too

23wkrmommy
by Member on Oct. 3, 2010 at 11:35 PM

thanks ladies!  We had stopped bd'ing 2 days before this, so I was pretty excited we timed it perfectly!!  fingers crossed, im dying waiting for these 2 weeks to go by... the 14th cant get here soon enough!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)