Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dollar tree test

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 320 Total Views
How accurate is a dollar tree test before a missed period? I'm not due to start until the 19th

Thanks in advance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
asheleyt
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM
I believe they are 25 mui. I used one to detect this pregnancy 3 days before my period. They are just as sensitive as the first response early response test. Good luck! Hope you get your bfp :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
casedellic.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM

ooh, I didn't realize they were that sensitive. Awesome, I'll probably try it in a couple days then!

DREWSMOM2003
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 3:14 AM
They're pretty accurate from my experience! I had tested positive with it on first pregnancy and when I went to dr appt a week later I was still negative. I guess they're more accurate than the office?
Mommy2BJ
by Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I had 2 BFN Test results (at the time FertilityFriend said to test) before getting many (many) BFP results a few days later. I had just a spot of watery blood/discharge about two days before the BFP, which must have been implantation spotting.

GL, & Pink Dust to all the Ladies,

casedellic.
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Thanks ladies! I think I may have gotten a bfp on dpo 8 but the next day it was a bfn..so I'm just gonna hold out a couple more days and see how it goes. My boobs have been hurting like crazy though! So I think that's a good sign..

KeatonsMama404
by Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 3:10 PM

With my first son I got a postive a day before my missed period, with my second son I got a positive 4 days before my missed period. Those are the only tests I use!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)