Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC #3 after a miscarriage

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 10:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

Hi everybody :-)

My name is Sarah.  I'm married, SAHM and college student.  I have a 3 yr old DD and a 1 yr old DS.  I had a miscarriage in early September.  I haven't had AF yet but I am ready for it so I can start tracking my cycles.  After about a few cycles go by I want to TTC a girl using the Shettles method.  So we will probably start actively ttc after the Dec. AF when I ovulate in January 2012 hopefully resulting in a pregnancy with a due date in October.  I always wanted an October baby so I can throw costume bday parties every year lol.  If I have a boy that is wonderful also, but I really want a girl because I have 7 nephews and I really want my daughter to have a sister. Either way I don't think this will be my last child.  I thought I only wanted 2 children, but after my miscarriage realized I want at least 4 children altogether. I know this sounds quite ambitious - trying to conceive a girl with a due date in October - but I usually get pregnant the same month I ttc rather quickly.  And if it happens that way - cool - if not- -still cool.  My son was conceived using the Shettles method and I unknowingly conceived my daughter with the Shettles method.

Just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone *pink baby dust*!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Welcome and Goodluck! Did you notice  doing anything different  when ttc boy&girl like diet. PH?

Chillisarah
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Quoting ajzuell:

Welcome and Goodluck! Did you notice  doing anything different  when ttc boy&girl like diet. PH?

I honestly can't remember my diet at the time.  I do always naturally know when I'm ovulating though,  I feel a pinch in ovaries every month when I ovulate, but also I notice my cm monthly and it was more cm during the time I conceived DS.  

My DD was a surprise because we weren't actively ttc but my DH and I bd before I went on a week long trip. I ovulated on the trip, maybe three days into the trip, and conceived my DD.

One thing I do is put a little apple cidar vinegar in my bath water, I have been doing that since I was a teen.  But I didn't do that around the time I conceived DS, I remember because I had just moved into a new house and hadn't unpacked everything that week.  

ilovemykids323
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 9:49 PM

Welcome and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)