Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so how am i doing

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

i have cut out coffee i have coffee free tea

i am taken calcium tablets and try ti eat more youngsters ect

what else to a need to buy ? and do ?

i know there 2 more supplements i need but i have forgot what they are lol

we plan to have sex 4-2 day before ovulation is that right ?

and dh is upped his calcium intake if there anything else he needs ? he takes the pills to well sometimes he dose not like them MEN!!!

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Aidansmommy0615
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:24 AM

It sounds like you're off to a great start  =) 

I've been taking Citracal plus magnesium, folic acid, B6, and baby aspirin in the morning.  Then another citracal, prenatal, and vitamin C in the evening. 

In july I will begin the cranberry supplements 3 times a day along with drinking a ton of Crystal light or cranberry juice mixed with crystal light.  I did a little trial this weekend to see how the cranberry supplements and Crystal Light effected my pH.  It was a 6/6.25 on Friday afternoon and went down to a 5.5 by Saturday afternoon.....that's without changing the diet yet!!!

So, if I were you, I would get some cranberry supplements, Crystal Light (the lemonade is do-able tastewise), cranberry (I got the plain Walmart brand and mixed it with Strawberry/kiwi crystal light and added a packet of Splenda...yummy).  The week of my attempt I will be using the Cystex liquid cranberry, since it absorbs faster than the tablets.  If you haven't already on to in-gender.com I would really check it out.  They have great info in the faqs section and even have the ttc girl diet cookbook.  I will be starting that in June.

also, try to figure out when you're going to O and find out if it's under the male or femal moon sign.  It changes every 2.5 days and many women on there swear by it (Which is great considering our attempt in July falls under the cancer moon, which happens to be the strongest femal moon....woohoo!)

Sorry, I've kinda went on and on....opps  =)

slittlefield920
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM
We are trying now between now and the next 2-3 days, what sign is the moon? How do I find that out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aidansmommy0615
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Here is the site that I use.  http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/moonangle.asp    You type in the date and make sure to change the time zone.

For East Coast:  Today-Girl, 24th-Boy, 25th-Boy, 26th-Boy, 27th-Girl

Quoting slittlefield920:

We are trying now between now and the next 2-3 days, what sign is the moon? How do I find that out?

slittlefield920
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I live in Texas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)