Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am Very Devastated!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 364 Total Views

This afternoon at 6:00 p.m., AF decided to show her ugly face. My husband and I have been trying to conceive our third child for a while now. I have always wanted to have my very own little baby girl. This might be TMI but I was spotty a few days ago and it wasn't much at all. I have knowledge that many pregnant women become spotty and last just as long as a period or less. It also mimics a period by having a flow. I told my husband that AF made her appearance which is three days early. He tried to comfort me by saying that it's alright and that we can make it our goal but in the meantime, I should work on my other goal. I am depressed (sigh). There is always next month but my husband tends to be super busy at times but in the meantime, we will enjoy our two beautiful children that mean the world to us. Little bean, little bean, where are you? Please appear to us very soon. We love you and can't wait to see those bright pink lines or the word pregnant on a digital pregnancy test. AF, you are never wanted...move away! Yes I will be posting this in other groups to update the other mothers who replied on my previous post about a possible positive pregnancy test (no mean comments please). Thank you for your time.

sad

100_5846

Number One Mommy!   ttc

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mommy2BJ
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Sorry to hear that... 

I was forced to wait until I was 35 to have my 1st (Boy) & 39 for my 2nd (Boy). I will be turning 40 next month.

DH doesn't want any more children but I am still heartbroken because there will always be a part of me missing while I have no baby Girl of my own.

I know its not much comfort, but there are women who have similar hopes & dreams. 

Just to add insult to injury, DH persists in calling them "The Boys" in spite of how much he knows how much it hurts. I have tried asking him to use other names, e.g. our Kiddos, Kid-lets, or even if he HAS to use something suggesting "Boy", I think I can handle "The Little Guys" better- but for now the word "Boy" just depresses me so much.

Lilypie - (2dY4)

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM

yeah my dh would be done as he already got 5 kids and another one that calls him dad  . my step son nearly 11 who lives with us full time  , my step daughter nearly 9 who lives with us full time , my ds 3 and my ds 18 month . he had another son who just turn 6 but he dose not know where he is and not seen him since he was a baby .

then there ct she my step kids big sister who is n foster care she not dh kid but call him dad and kinda think she is long story

so my dh would happily be done and have no more kids. in fact he told me he was done when i meet him lol 2 son later  but i just know in my heart i will not be happy if i don't try one last time with swaying for a girl . this is it for me as i have bad knees and i don't think my health could take any more pregancys after this last one when i finle get pregnant lol . i prob would have waiting a few years but again my knee will be a lot worse by them so i feel I'm on a time frame I'm 29

Quoting Mommy2BJ:

Sorry to hear that... 

I was forced to wait until I was 35 to have my 1st (Boy) & 39 for my 2nd (Boy).

DH doesn't want any more children but I am still heartbroken because there will always be a part of me missing while I have no baby Girl of my own.

I know its not much comfort, but there are women who have similar hopes & dreams. 

casedellic.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:57 AM

I feel the same way! I have 2 boys, my dh would be done if I didn't beg for the past 4 years for one more try on getting a girl! We even got pregnant back in September just to lose it the day after Thanksgiving...since then he is on board for #3 and has been encouraging. We are going on 5 months of trying, which isn't THAT long compared to some people but I just thought it'd be easy for me...I've gotten suprise pregnant 4 times, lost 2 and now that I REALLY want to be pregnant it just isn't happening! I have to keep faith that it will happen when it's meant to be!

Hang in there!

ImTheGreatest87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Thank you all for your time. Much appreciated. I do realize that I am not all alone here on my TTC journey. Baby dust to all including myself.      baby dust

Number One Mommy!   ttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)