Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

accidental 2ww

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 854 Total Views
Sooo. My husband and I aren't planning to ttc until November so we have been using condoms. Well the 22 we had sex and the condom came off at some point which we didn't know if it was before or after and I happened to be ovulating that weekend not exactly sure when but I def was. Sooo now I am like 10dpo and ever since Friday the 29 I have been nauseatd major back pain. Acne and bloated also hungry all the time esp in the morning and I normally don't eat breakfast . I did start taking the ttc a girl supplements I believe the 21st lol. Just to get a start on them so I wondered if my symptoms could be from them not sure. Anyone else have an oops? Should get af this weekend so will be watching for that.... Hmmmmm
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lbluv20
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

How many days after the oops did you ovulate? And im 16 weeks pregnant with a condom baby LOL it didnt even come off or anything... just didnt work i guess LOL  but i was hardcore trying for a girl with my second and SHEs two now lol

creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM
Quoting Lbluv20:

How many days after the oops did you ovulate? And im 16 weeks pregnant with a condom baby LOL it didnt even come off or anything... just didnt work i guess LOL  but i was hardcore trying for a girl with my second and SHEs two now lol

I am not sure the exact day I ovulated but I would say it was the 21 or 23 rd. Not sure because my cycles aren't regular and I didn't do an O test because we weren't trying lol
Lbluv20
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Well, the book i read, Dr Shettles method, it said to have sex 2-5 days before ovulation for a girl and ON ovulation day and the days after for a boy. We tried for 4 days then stopped and ovulated 5 days later. thats how i got my girl. This one i am thinking boy since we werent trying and it was probably right on ovulation since thats usually when im feeling in the mood lol

creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Quoting Lbluv20:

Well, the book i read, Dr Shettles method, it said to have sex 2-5 days before ovulation for a girl and ON ovulation day and the days after for a boy. We tried for 4 days then stopped and ovulated 5 days later. thats how i got my girl. This one i am thinking boy since we werent trying and it was probably right on ovulation since thats usually when im feeling in the mood lol

well let's hope that was it lol I don't think I am but the symptoms are driving me nuts
creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM
So. 17-18 doo now.no.af.but having cramps all week and backache all week. Feels like af is gonna come but not yet. Also having discharge that has no tinge of pink and my cervix seems high although I don't chart my cervical position I have checked it at dif points on my cycle before still hungry a lot. Not having nausea like before tho. Lots of acne too ... Soo don't know yet if no period tomorrow I may get a test not sure yet ...
jmama0307
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I am also going to ttc in Nov and started my supps. Umm take a test. Sometimes that happens.

T06T08T10
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I wouldn't be able to hold out that long!  I would of had to test like the day after I missed AF!

creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Quoting T06T08T10:

I wouldn't be able to hold out that long!  I would of had to test like the day after I missed AF!

Haha I know I have taken like 6 tests so far all bfn. Oh well tomorrow i will be like 22 doo so I could still get my period we will see :-
creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Ok so today at 22 doo I had another bfn and also had blood work done and it came back negative. No af yet and not sure what is going on. But I feel huge and guess I just need to start working on weight loss now since I'm apparently not pg and see if I ever get af. Oh well :/ God has a plan for my next baby :).
jmama0307
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:15 PM
When does your af suppose to come? That's weird if you're not pg it still hasn't came?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)