Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo. My husband and I aren't planning to ttc until November so we have been using condoms. Well the 22 we had sex and the condom came off at some point which we didn't know if it was before or after and I happened to be ovulating that weekend not exactly sure when but I def was. Sooo now I am like 10dpo and ever since Friday the 29 I have been nauseatd major back pain. Acne and bloated also hungry all the time esp in the morning and I normally don't eat breakfast . I did start taking the ttc a girl supplements I believe the 21st lol. Just to get a start on them so I wondered if my symptoms could be from them not sure. Anyone else have an oops? Should get af this weekend so will be watching for that.... Hmmmmm
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Replies (11-16):
creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM
I was supposed to get my af 7-8 days ago I also have irregular period but not by this much. So I started looking up the possibility of pg with a negative blood test lol. I really doubt I am but at this point it may be my only chance my DH is still not sold on ttc
creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Well just finally got HIT with af !! So glad too but this is gonna be a horrible day or two. This made a 42 day cycle!!! So now how do I calculate anything ? I usually know when I ovulate cuz I get the worst pain but I am not sure If when I get the pain if its too late or not to try. Any advice. I think I may be looking at ttc in December now just to keep an eye on my cycle in November I do believe ... Thanks ladies :)
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Try taking Vitex which sways girl! i just started taking it due to long cycles and very short LP. It made my cylcles more regular and helped lengthen my LP .  Good luck i think i may go for ttc in December too :)

creamnshugar
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM
When do u start it ?
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

From my understanding start 1st day of your period then make sure you get off it right before ovulation. 

Quoting creamnshugar:

When do u start it ?

creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Once again waiting for af except this is day 47 now :( I need to get some of that vitex my ob Dr even said I could try that and a red rasberry tea or something I told her I don't want birth control because I would like to ttc soon ... :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN