Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

19 weeks pregnant with our third an its a....

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 361 Total Views
Another boy. :( I love him but I'm definitely mourning the loss of not getting a daughter. We won't try again as we were done trying after number two. Baby three was a complete surprise but I was really hoping for a girl. Good luck to all the Momma's still trying and I so hope you get your princess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3boysngirl
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Hun trust me ur not gonna be missing anything I have a daughter she is awesome but my boys were a lot easier.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jen4boys06
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Congrats on a healthy baby! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy! (HUGS)

mommyde3boys
by Member on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Congrats on your baby boy#3! I have 3 boys and just found out I'm pregnant again...  I know how you feel because with baby #3 I really wanted a girl and I could not stop crying when we found out that it was another boy! ( I felt really bad after) Once he was here, I could not stop crying again but this time it was over how upset I had gotten when I found out that it was another boy! I wouldn't want it any different! The two older boys just love him and my husband and I love watching all three of them wrestle and play together! It's a blessing! You will enjoy it so much:) I hope you find comfort in your heart and just know that you are not alone. Good luck and best wishes! ((HUGS))

jmama0307
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Aww congrats!  May God be with you and protect you and your family! XOXO

rose4607
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Congrats! Sorry you didn't get ur baby girl :( i know what it's like to be in a house full of boys lol but gotta love'em!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)