Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

80% Girl 20% Boy???? HELP

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 1099 Total Views

Okay,so i have 2 boys 6 & 3 although I love them greatly.. I want a Lil Girls so BAD!! My husband is 1in5 Boys so common sense says,i'll have another boy. I am 18wks & 4days at 18wks & 3days the tech said she was 80% sure it was a Girl, but when i was preggy with my 6 yr/o they said they were 75% sure he was a Girl.. SO...I am a ball or nerves...I want to shout and be happy but what if she's wrong??? Any thoughts?? I also took the intelligender pee test and it said BOY!?? but per the tech she said she saw NO boy parts and was 80%sure it ws a girl as n 20% sure it could be a BOY! Any thoughts?

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asheleyt
by Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this
my fingers are crossed for you momma! Hope that you get your girl! As far as the intelligender test it has a high chance of being wrong for boy predictions. Sending pink dust your way! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connorsmama06
by Member on Oct. 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
They did that with my dd. we also had two boys at the time, I payed the 50 and got a gender test. She was right she is all girl.
mommyde3boys
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope it's right and you get your princess! Good luck! Lots of pink dust!!
jmama0307
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I would def be a nerve wreck if the tech say something like that to me. Keep praying and positive thoughts along your way.

3boysngirl
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I would pay for another ultra sound it would be worth every penny good luck!!!

rubybabypsychic
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 3:36 AM

I am wishing you lots of luck sweetie. Hope you get your girl very much. XOXO

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

MomToBray
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

If it's any consolation, here's my intelligender test:

And here is my......Baby GIRL!! 

So for me, intelligender was obviously a complete waste of money! If i were you, I'd be paying for another ultrasound to be 100% sure. Good luck & sending lots of pink dust your way!

jenzachsam
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I took those intelligender tests with Sam and from the gender predictors she should have been a boy.  She didn't have any male parts like my boys did at the 15 week u/s.  My dh can spot a boy quicker then me.  All we saw was one huge crack.  The tech was right saying Sam is a girl...  She is still a girl lol!

rubybabypsychic
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Ring test works better put it on a string or piece of hair over your wrist or belly. circle girl. back and forth boy. it will count your miscarriages often as well way more accurate hugs 

kimbral3
by Member on Nov. 4, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I tried this as well.. I already have 3 boys and I am expecting twins... It did all 3 boys and then went in a WIDE circle... I wonder if its 2 girls this time?!?!?!?!? (wishful thinking.. lol)

Quoting rubybabypsychic:

Ring test works better put it on a string or piece of hair over your wrist or belly. circle girl. back and forth boy. it will count your miscarriages often as well way more accurate hugs 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)