Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

80% Girl 20% Boy???? HELP

Posted by   + Show Post

Okay,so i have 2 boys 6 & 3 although I love them greatly.. I want a Lil Girls so BAD!! My husband is 1in5 Boys so common sense says,i'll have another boy. I am 18wks & 4days at 18wks & 3days the tech said she was 80% sure it was a Girl, but when i was preggy with my 6 yr/o they said they were 75% sure he was a Girl.. SO...I am a ball or nerves...I want to shout and be happy but what if she's wrong??? Any thoughts?? I also took the intelligender pee test and it said BOY!?? but per the tech she said she saw NO boy parts and was 80%sure it ws a girl as n 20% sure it could be a BOY! Any thoughts?

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Replies (11-13):
rubybabypsychic
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:12 AM

wide circles yes can very well mean twins girls hope that is teh case

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:55 AM
The fact that your DH is one of 5 boys means absolutely NOTHING for you. The fact that you already have 2 boys also means nothing. Even after having 2 or 3 of the same gender, your chances are still about 50/50. It's very rare for a man to truly produce more of one gender over the other. I understand how scary it just be, considering they were wrong with the other ultrasound, bf most ultrasound techs are right. The Intelligender things can be wrong. Do you get to have another ultrasound?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyandRysmommy
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:17 AM
2 moms liked this

I had a GIRL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)