Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender and pregnancy differences

Posted by   + Show Post

Those that have had both boys and girls did you feel different or have different symptoms while pregnant? I have 2 boys and I was never sick with them at all. I'm 6 weeks and I feel nauseated throughout the day now. I hope that's a good sign for me.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Replies (11-16):
Allebas
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM

YEP!!! I am willing to bet you are having a GIRL!!!!! I have 4 boys. I had morning sickness that would end around dinner-time. With baby #5, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I was SICK ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT!!! It was horrible!!! Also, with my boys, the morning sickness went totally away when I reached the 3rd month!! With my #5 pregnancy, I had morning sickness until I reached the 7th month!!!! Baby #5 was YEP!! You guessed it!! A GIRL!!!! I have a BFF who has 2 girls and one boy! She said she had very little morning sickness with her son, but was sick as a DOG with BOTH her girls!!!! GOOD LUCK!! I HOPE I'm right and that you are having a GIRL!!

rubybabypsychic
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I think each pregnancy can be the same or different. My angel baby girlI had acne like crazy and craved no chocolate totally not me.  Also no nausea at all no symptons at all. My boys I didn't have any of that

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Well I have 3 boys and I rarely had any symptoms! The only one I can remember is my last one which I had that nasty metallic taste in my mouth! I am almost 11 weeks pregnant now and have had nausea, vomiting, headaches, acne, constipation, and everything! :( I had to go to the hospital also for fluids from dehydration... I'm hoping and praying this is our girl because if not, this little boy has me going through some stuff!! My nausea is still bad and all day long....

Good luck and tons of pink dust to you! Hope we all get our GIRLS!
CafeMom Tickers
Allebas
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I'm willing to bet you are having a GIRL!!!! :)

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Well I have 3 boys and I rarely had any symptoms! The only one I can remember is my last one which I had that nasty metallic taste in my mouth! I am almost 11 weeks pregnant now and have had nausea, vomiting, headaches, acne, constipation, and everything! :( I had to go to the hospital also for fluids from dehydration... I'm hoping and praying this is our girl because if not, this little boy has me going through some stuff!! My nausea is still bad and all day long....

Stephanie3804
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I hope so. I'm hoping to find out at the end of January. I'll keep everyone updated.

Quoting Allebas:

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Allebas
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM

YES!! PLEASE DO UPDATE US!!! The waiting for the gender ultrasound is pure torture!!! Those 20 weeks feel more like 20 YEARS!!!

Quoting Stephanie3804:

I hope so. I'm hoping to find out at the end of January. I'll keep everyone updated.

Quoting Allebas:

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)