Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scheduled the big day! *updated*

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

I had my normal doctor appt yesterday and he scheduled my big ultrasound for December 12!! Just 2 weeks!! I'm so excited and anxious and nervous and scared LOL! I'm worried because I'll only be 16 weeks (this is the earliest he has ever scheduled me) and I'm nervous they won't be able to tell. Anybody have an ultrasound that early that proved to be accurate?

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Good luck a day before my birthday :)  I found out with my last that he was all boy at 13wks so at 16wks they should be able to tell as long as baby corporates lol.

feralkitten
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM

in the uk you get two u/s one at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks . its the 20 week one the will tell you sex at 

mommyde3boys
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Aww... Good luck! Hope they say it's a GIRL!
MomToBray
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM

nope, mine were all b/ween 18-20 weeks. But I've heard of people finding out that early.

Good luck!

connorsmama06
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Congrats. They told me at 16 weeks with my boys and girl

mommaof3boy
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Bump for results!!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MandaRose83
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Thanks for bumping! I had my appt this morning and unfortunately due to the babys position we couldnt see a gender. :-(. I am super bummed because I dont know if I will get another ultrasound. I see my doc on the 21st and im pretty much going to be begging and pleading lol.
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Aww man:/ well, happy for you that you got to see baby today! Good luck and hope it's a girl!!
MandaRose83
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM
4 moms liked this

My husband scheduled an ultrasound for me at an elective place on the 29th as part of an anniversary gift (our anniversary is the 30th). I'm still going to be asking the doctor about having another one but incase he says its not necessary then we already have this one scheduled. Hopefully *keeping fingers crossed* we should find out in 2 weeks! I will keep you updated! 

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:11 AM

That was a great gift from your DH. Good luck on finding out!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)