Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this normal

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

so this is my last pregnancy and my last chance to get a bio daughter and sister for my step daughter ( soon adopted daughter . the 3 boys don't care what sex the babies is in fact the prob be over the moon with a 4th boy 

but i find my self a little upset i'm not pregnancy not because i don't want this baby i do !. but because its done  the baby sex is already picked now. and i did that daft chincess genter thingy and it said boy 

don't get my wrong if i have a boy i know i will love him but i find it hard to let go of my girl name and idear of this little baby girl . i am only 4 weeks  4 days so i very well maybe having a girl 

i dono what my problem is 

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM

i know that feeling all to well and it is normal to feel this way! i feel so scared to even get pregnant cause i know more than likely it's gonna be boy #7 for me. I am praying hard for finally a girl but  trying not to get my hopes up real high cause i know after having 6 boys chances are pretty slim for me of ever having a girl.  I really believe your chances are way higher than mine to have a girl since you have less boys than me. Did you sway?  I do not believe in the Chinese charts! i did one the other day and it was WRONG with 5 of my boys only right 1 time!  I really pray you get your girl, you just never know.

MandaRose83
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I'm right there with you. I should find out next week if the baby co-operates and I'm a nervous wreck! Even though my husband and I have decided that if this one is a boy we will follow through with our talk of an international adoption. I know that one day I will have my daughter but I am hoping its sooner rather than later LOL! Besides that chinese gender thing is off. I noticed that if I calculated it by my due date it said boy but if I put my conception date (which I know because we were tracking my ovulation) it says girl and its only a few days difference. I will be sending lots of pink dust your way! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)