Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gender Scan Tomorrow :) *UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post

Im so excited for my gender/anatomy scan tomorrow!!! Im so use to having them done by 20wks so waiting til 22wks has been torture lol We have 3boys already & this will be our last so we are really hoping for a girl!!! Either way.. Boy OR Girl.. Im excited!! :) Scan is scheduled for tomorrow(Dec6th) at 11:30am.. I will update after! EEEKK SOO EXCITED :)

*UPDATE* After 3boys... WE GOT OUR GIRL!!!!! 

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
jmama0307
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg congrats!!! Did you sway?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer2787
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Thank you & yes i did :) I bumped my other post so everyone could see my 1yr journey lol &everything I did in that 1yr to sway etc Check it out :)

Quoting jmama0307:

Omg congrats!!! Did you sway?

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats i am about to check out your sway and get some ideas for my ttc girl journey starting in January :)  

Jennifer2787
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Thank you :) Yea check it out ) If you have any questions ab anything in my other post  just let me know :)

Quoting ajzuell:

Congrats i am about to check out your sway and get some ideas for my ttc girl journey starting in January :)  

mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg! YAY! Congratulations to you, dh, and the boys! So happy and excited for you:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Btw, did u have any different symptoms while being pregnant with your princess from when u were pregnant with the boys? Or where they all different? I am so anxious to find out what we're having! Not for another 9 weeks:/ I'm expecting to hear boy again! Especially since I didn't sway...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rubybabypsychic
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 4:50 AM
1 mom liked this

yea congrats

MomToBray
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!

Jennifer2787
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

There were some differences and some simularities.. Ill start with differences--

I got my +HPT before I even missed my period. With all my boys it was anywhere from 2days passed my missed af to 14days passed my missed af.

Heartburn was my first sign(the reason I tested).(Instead of nausea being first)

Extreme nausea! Not alot of vomiting until ab 10weeks.. Im going on 22wks and still having nausea&vomiting/ALL DAY SICKNESS(Had morning sickness with ALL my boys but not to this extreme EXCEPT my 1st he was my absolute worst!! But m/s stopped around 18weeks with all my boys)

I craved fruit for the first few weeks. It was all I could keep down.(strawberrys&watermelon mostly) 

I couldnt stand the smell of mac&cheese &hot dogs in the early weeks(loved it w my boys).

Ive noticed Im carrying differently with this one. Still outfront like all the boys but ive gotten wider. Like my thighs&butt are alot wider now LOL. (I have 1pair of jeans I wore threwout my 3other pregnancies but I havent been able to fit in those since 18wks with this one) Also It feels like shes up higher but shes low like my boys. Just feels different. Idk how to explain it.

Im craving sweets! Ice cream! chocolate! Cherry tootsie pops! Brownies! Cookies! Candy! lol With my boys I craved Cheese! Lots&Lots of cheese! Soda&Chips! Meat also! (Like cheese burgers, steak & taco bell!) Pizza was a big thing with all my boys also. I prefer chicken with this pregnancy like chicken quesidillas etc Oh&Chinese food this pregnancy

Simuliarities-- Theres to many to list honestly. The list of differences is shorter. lol

Thats all I can think of right now so If I think of anything else Ill come back and update :)

Quoting mommyde3boys:

Btw, did u have any different symptoms while being pregnant with your princess from when u were pregnant with the boys? Or where they all different? I am so anxious to find out what we're having! Not for another 9 weeks:/ I'm expecting to hear boy again! Especially since I didn't sway...

Allebas
by Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!!!! HOOOOORAY!!!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!! HOORAY!!!! That is AWESOME!!! I'm SO HAPPY for you guys!!!! I have a friend who had 3 boys and she tried ONE LAST TIME for a girl, and she now has 3 boys and ONE girl!!!! :)

I had 4 boys and tried ONE MORE TIME and we have 4 boys and ONE GIRL!!! My DD just today told me she wants a baby sister for Christmas!! ROFL!! ROFL!! I told her that is NOT happening!!! I told her I am DONE having babies!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN