Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby! 12 week scan

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 427 Total Views
I had my NT scan yesterday. Everything looks great! Hb was 165 pm! Praying it's our girl! I will post a picture in the reply section!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Baby #4

mommaof3boy
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx for a girl! :)
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Thanks! I hope we both get our girl! How far along are you? I thought I seen somewhere on here that you're expecting too!

Quoting mommaof3boy:

Fx for a girl! :)

mommaof3boy
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM
I'm only 6 weeks! But I didn't get a chance to sway. I'll most likely have a boy lol no girls on dh side for 60 years.
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM
I didn't get to sway either! I'm trying so hard to believe and have faith that this will be our girl after 3 boys! Wow! No boys on dh 's side for 60 years! That's crazy! Hey but you guys can break that and maybe this will be that long awaited princess!! Good luck and I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy:)
Quoting mommaof3boy:

I'm only 6 weeks! But I didn't get a chance to sway. I'll most likely have a boy lol no girls on dh side for 60 years.

mommaof3boy
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm hoping! But I won't be disappointed either way, I see the best of either gender. Hope yours is great too! Can't wait to hear what yours is! :)
connorsmama06
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting mommaof3boy:

My mom always thought the same. It was over 65 years. Well my parents have two girls

mommaof3boy
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope there's a chance! Lol

Quoting connorsmama06:

Quoting mommaof3boy:

My mom always thought the same. It was over 65 years. Well my parents have two girls

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Just so you know, the fact that there have been no girls on your DH's side for 60 years means absolutely nothing. You still have a 50/50 chance for a girl! Even people who have 4 or 5 of the same gender, still have nearly a 50/50 chance at either gender the next time.

Quoting mommaof3boy:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Kaybean
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats OP!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)