Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dr apt tomorrow :/

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 374 Total Views
So I was late for af last month and now this month I am even later today is 54 days without it. I am not pregnant because I have taken 4 different tests in the last week or two that were negative one of the midwives I work with thinks maybe I am not ovulating :( Sooo sad esp since I wanted to start ttc in January! Praying that all is ok tomorrow with whatever tests they do or what not....wish me luck
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Best of luck to you! Hope everything goes well and you get better news than you expect:)
creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Thanks I'm just nervous
creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Blood work tomorrow to rule out PCOS since my ovaries looked the part today and also checking for other things hoping it gets figured out. Also was told I should try to lose weight since that may also be a part in my missing period. I have gained 35 lbs in the past 4 years and 8 of them in the last 2 months :(
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck i hope everything goes well for you.  Losing weight is a good thing, it sways girl! I start my full dieting next month.

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:07 AM

The same thing happened to me a few months ago and my body is back to normal now all on its own. I know two other moms that his has recently happened to for no reason. I had a normal period in June and then it never came in July (except for spotting after sex on the 2nd and 6th) and then never came again in Aug, but I had ovulated on the 8th or 9th because I ended up taking a test on a whim on Aug 30th and it came back BFP. My body just went awhile at rest for some reason and then finally ovulated again. If I hadn't got pregnant, I obviously would have finally got my period back. Anyway, I ended up mc just a couple days after BFP and it took 6 weeks to ovulate again and I have had two normal periods again now and just ovulated 3 days ago. They may want to put you on Provera to get your cycles started again, or you can try Vitex/Chaseberry to get your cycles going again. I know it's very frustrating!

Btw..not sure if you're the same one I was talking to about this a few weeks ago, but if so, sorry you're still dealing with it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
rubybabypsychic
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:31 AM

good positive vibes

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Thanks everyone. So far the lab results I am waiting for haven't came back yet still no af either. Guess they will have to put me on that pill that induces it. Also I did start vitex and red rasberry tea for women last week but still didn't get my period or anything and was taking two a day . Oh well just hopeing I get it and get normal I wanted to ttc in January but that may have to wait now or I am going to have to figure out another way to check for ovulation ....
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck again! I have been on Vitex for  a few months now, due to still breastfeeding i was having very short LP and wacky cycles. But since taking it my cycles are very regular i O the same time each month and i have longer LP.  So i think Vitex is a real help!   

creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM
How many mg of vitex are you taking ?
ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

For months i was taking 400mg but this cycle i started taking 800mg.  From what i've seen women take either 400mg or 800mg. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)