Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I was late for af last month and now this month I am even later today is 54 days without it. I am not pregnant because I have taken 4 different tests in the last week or two that were negative one of the midwives I work with thinks maybe I am not ovulating :( Sooo sad esp since I wanted to start ttc in January! Praying that all is ok tomorrow with whatever tests they do or what not....wish me luck
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Replies (11-12):
creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Just finally got my period today!.or so its like my period. That makes 62 days lol so now I hope the rest of my labs come back normal and I just get regular now what is the best way to track ovulation? Because I think I may have to do that to track it now
creamnshugar
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:40 AM
So most of my blood work I saw came back normal but the office called the other day and wanted to have me come in and talk with the Dr about it. Which is weird because it was not bad . The only this elevated a little bit was the testosterone which was just a couple digits out of the normal range according to the lab. Also I believe I have ovulated already or am just about to. And I am only cd 9 since my period was soo late. I took an ovulation test two days ago and got a faint line but on the box it said faint lines are negative ... Anyone else know ? I have taken them before and they were totally blank and to have a faint line leads me to believe it was up a little .... Dr apt is the 10th. So hoping to find out good news. Also my Dr put me on metformin Er. Anyone with experience with that ? Thanks ladies. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN