Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sad news

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 563 Total Views

i was really enjoying being pregnant i was about 6 week but yesterday i started to bleed i went to the hospital but i got sent home as i could not get a scan till today . my scan showed i had a miscarriage and baby was completely gone . I'm a bit upset i never had a miscarriage before and guess i thought it would not happen to me

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connorsmama06
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM

I am so sorry for your loss

mommyde3boys
by Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss:(
MomToBray
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM

sorry for your loss :(

ajzuell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Sorry for your loss :(    

MandaRose83
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :-(

mom3bc
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM

sorry for your loss bad

Barbiedoll137
by Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:12 PM

So sorry mamma!  (((hugs)))

Kaybean
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I'm so sorry! I have had two in a row now. Both were unplanned, but still hurt emotionally. The first one was when our youngest was 4 months old and the second one was just on Sept. 1st. The weird thing is, both of those babies would have had nearly the same due date. After I had my first one, I wasn't that concerned because I had two normal pregnancies before it. With this last one though, I had actually gone in for my annual  pap smear just 10 days before I found out I was pregnant and I told her we were planning to TTC in a few months and that I was worried about having another mc. She told me I have no risk factors and that she saw no reason why I would have another and then I DID! Her and I were both a little shocked that it happened yet again. She went ahead and ordered several blood tests to check my hormones, blood clotting, etc, and determined that I'm completely normal for everything. I'm nervous about TTC soon and really don't want to go through it again. I have this fear in the back of my mind that it will keep happening even though there's no reason to think that. I'm really sorry for your loss again. I hope and pray you have a sticky bean next time!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
rubybabypsychic
by Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Very sorry I have had too lots of prayers

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

MsWood729
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Never thought I would have one either & when I MC at 9 weeks my heart was truly broken into pieces.  Most recently my CP last cycle killed us too that's why it won't be anymore early testing for me.  I'll only test after AF is due going to save me lots of heartache

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN